Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sredni Vashtar recording

A recording of Nicholas Pavkovic's Sredni Vashtar, as performed by Kevin Korth and I at Mr. Pavkovic's 8/27 recital, can be found at his website:

www.pavkovic.com/recital

If you have 26 or so minutes to spare, give it a listen if you want!  You'll never appreciate toast so much!

Other pieces from the recital are there as well, including Nick's Concertino for Piano and Percussion, which my family and friends raved about, as well as the full orchestral recording of Sredni Vashtar's debut, featuring the wonderful mezzo-soprano Roxana Walitzki (I hope I am spelling that right).

We'll be doing a reprise (this time the full orchestral version) of Sredni at a concert on October 30th comprised of Nick's work.  Concert at 8 pm, SFCM.

I guess that's about it.  Thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment